Tax, Accounting & Admin
Consultia Bulgaria offers tax and accounting services to both companies and individuals alike. We ensure all possible resources are made available so that our clients’ affairs are successfully carried out in Bulgaria.
- General advice on direct and indirect tax liability.
- Advice on the specific tax aspects of different commercial transactions and acquisition of real estate rights.
- Corporate taxation.
- Optimization of taxation.
- Initial configuration of the Accounting System.
- Storage and filing of original documents, both internal and external.
- Keeping the daily ledger.
- Presentation to the Ministry of the Economy of all types of tax delarations, particulary VAT, withholding taxes and Corporation tax.
- Presentation of reports to the Bulgarian National Bank regaring foreign transactions.
- Maintenance of the Asset register.
- Preparation of reports for statutory purposes in compliance with the local rules and National Accounting Standards.
- Preparation of annual financial statements in accordance with the IFRS/IAS. Reporting includes the preparation of a complete set of financial statements in compliance with the IFRS/IAS.
- Specifically it entails the preparation of the financial statements with the notes thereto, and the disclosure of the accounting policies applied.
- Signing and filing with the National Statistical Institute, The National Revenue Agency, and the Commercial Registry of the Annual financial statements.
- Assistance during audits.
- Preparation of payment orders and acting as a second signature on payment instructions.
- Specific Projects. Consultia can handle the set-up or re-organisation of accounting systems and can also assist in implementing software packages, establishing accounting control procedures, the training of accountants and any other services you may require from time to time.
Consultia Bulgaria, through its legally recognised translation service, specializes in language translation services pertaining to various types of documents. We provide all our clients with a fully comprehensive service. All legal and labour contracts, as well as financial statements, are presented by fully qualified translators, in a clear, bilingual format.
Our team is comprised by in-house and freelance linguists, translators, interpreters, proofreaders, quality assurance managers and programmers with a solid professional background.
Any further translation requirements our clients may have are prepared and presented to highest standard, in the following areas:
- Law & Litigation Support
- Banking & Finance
- Personal Documents
- Advertising & PR
- Medical & Health
- Automotive & Aerospace
- Food & Agriculture
- Extractive Industries
- Technology & Engineering
Getting the relevant official paperwork done in government and other official institutions can be a minefield if you do not know how to go about it. We do – and hence can save you enormous amounts of time and grief! Whatever your bureaucratic need or issue, do get in touch with us – it will be worth your while!